Hamburg, 21.02.2020. In the administration of the Leibniz Institute for Media Research | Hans-Bredow-Institut (HBI), the position of a team assistant - EG 9a TV-L - is to be filled part-time (50 %)
with immediate effect. The weekly working hours are 19.5 hours; the position is initially limited to two years (with the possibility of a conversion to a long-term contract).
- Support of the board of directors and all employees in all administrative and organisational matters
- Office Management (coordination of appointments, guest hospitality, planning and organisation of business trips, ordering office materials, filing/archiving and other general administrative tasks)
- Processing of incoming invoices and travel expense statements as preparatory activities for the accounting department
- Applicant management
- Maintenance of scientific performance data in the research information system
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training or equivalent skills, abilities and knowledge
- Sound professional experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Independent and goal-oriented work as well as distinct organizational talent
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills and confident, competent appearance
- Ability to work in a team and a pronounced understanding of service
- Experience in accounting is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Hamburg Travel Cost Law is desirable
- Furthermore, we expect initiative, a high degree of care and reliability as well as the willingness to familiarize oneself with new topics.
- An exciting and varied working environment,
- An employment in a growing institute with a future and security,
- Support for professional development and further training,
- Good traffic connection in one of the most beautiful streets of Hamburg.
The HBI aims to increase the proportion of men in its non-scientific staff and therefore explicitly encourages qualified men to apply. Persons with severe disabilities and persons with disabilities of equal status have priority over legally non-preferred applicants of equal aptitude, qualification and professional performance.
Kristina Hein, firstname.lastname@example.org
, Tel. 040 45 02 17 14, will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please send your application documents by 20.03.2020
, quoting the reference number "WUB20-01"
, in a pdf document to: email@example.com
Please note that your application documents will be processed and saved in the context of filling the position.
Travel expenses for job interviews can be reimbursed according to the regulations of the Hamburg Travel Expenses Act.